If you want to see ISHA continue its work next year and experience more traditional ISHA seminars in the future, we need people on board to guarantee the continuation of ISHA. Our Annual Conference – the second and hopefully the last one organized in the pandemic time – will take place at the end of September in Pula. In Pula, we will elect our next year’s officials who will represent ISHA in 2022.
The call for Candidacies is now officially open, so please consider running for a position, either the board or the council, to keep ISHA alive for the next years to come. Send your application to email@example.com before the Annual Conference begins on the 29th of September in Pula.
You can apply for positions of:
More information on the different positions you can find on our website.
Here are again top ten reasons to apply for the Officials:
- You get to enhance and hone your leadership, teamwork, communication, writing and speaking skills. Depending on your position, a certain effort will be required which, in turn, will produce betterment in certain areas.
- You decide, with you fellow Officials, in which direction our Association will be headed.
- You keep constant contact with ISHA people which apart from the business side, also creates opportunities for good friendship and connections.
- As a part of IFISO (Informal Forum of International Student Organisations), ISHA is often invited to be a part of their events which gather a large number of international student associations and as an ISHA Official, you can represent us there and learn how the other associations are dealing with common issues, but also create a wide network of contacts.
- Being an ISHA Official cannot go unnoticed in your CV. Experience teaches us that former and current students that have been a part of the Officials get work opportunities more easily than our regular members.
- Being an Official gives you leverage in applying for ISHA seminars, especially Annual Conferences where Officials are essential.
- You get to see and become more familiar with our inner structure.
- You give back to the ISHA family and community. You probably have some fond memories from ISHA that were a result of sacrifices of the organising teams and ISHA Officials.
- Before your mandate officially starts the former Officials are there to help you get a hang of the job. They slowly incorporate the new Officials in the meetings which culminate at the New Year’s Seminar where the Handover takes place. Handover consists of two days of thorough knowledge sharing and ultimately preparing the new Officials for their mandate, but also informal activities to keep the balance.
- These unprecedented times in ISHA history are calling for creative, adaptive and motivated people that will know how to deal with possible challenges that the future might entail. Through teamwork every issue is solvable and obstacles on your path are there to build your character.
Do not hesitate to send your candidacies to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal info, preferred position and motivation. The deadline for sending an application is the beginning of the Annual Conference on the 29th of September. ISHA needs your help to survive!